1. Glamp O Wheel would love to take as many travellers as possible on their journey of a
lifetime, however, due to weight management and Insurance policy coverage, we accommodate 6
adults in one trip.
2. Only Infants/Kids below 14 years are not allowed, there must be at least 1 Adult who accompanies Infants during the entire journey.
3. Travellers travelling with us are covered under basic Vehicle Insurance cover. In case of any emergency, should it be required to evacuate and hospitalize the travellers, it shall be the Traveller’s responsibility to ensure sufficient medical and travel insurance cover is in place to cover in-hospital medical expenses and associated costs once admitted to hospital.
4. In Case of any unforeseen incident like an accident of a Vehicle or accident of any travellers, Glamp O Wheel should not be held responsible for any damage to personal belongings travellers.
5. We reserve the right to take photographs during the journey or otherwise and use them for promotional purposes. By booking a Vehicle with Glamp O Wheel, it will be deemed that travellers have consented to the use by Glamp O Wheel of any photographic image taken of them whilst on Trial. Travellers who prefer their images not to be used should identify themselves prior to final payment to be exempted from the photography waiver clause.
6. Smoking is not allowed inside the Vehicle.
7. We welcome pets as well; however, it’s the responsibility of our travellers to take care of our Caravan Assets.
8. There is no driving restriction kilometer wise, the only restriction is of driving hours i.e. driving or running of vehicle is permitted 14 hours in a single day so that the safety of our travellers is ensured.
9. Cooking is not allowed while vehicle is on the move.
10. Side sleeper bed must not be hang while vehicle is on the move.
11. Any fine or penalties caused by the actions of travellers should be borne by the travellers and not by Glamp O Wheel .
12. Travellers need to insure that all required state border taxes need to be paid in advance before entering into that state except Madhya Pradesh.
13. Pick-up Timing – 6:00 AM onwards
14. Drop Off Timing – 11:55 PM on Journey completion date, if drop-off time exceeds by 11:55 PM 1000 rupees will be charged per hour upto 2 hours after that full day charge will be applied.
The User unilaterally agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its
officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands
and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their
use of Glamp O Wheel services and also from glamperswheel.com website or their breach of the
Travellers shall indemnify that they are not carrying any weapon and also not carrying any sought of illegal medicines and drugs with them during their entire trip in Glamp O Wheel Caravan.
Travellers agree and acknowledge that (without prescribing any limit thereto) Acts of God,
riots, civil unrest, road closures, mechanical failure and breakdown, and the conduct of other
Hirers are some of the matters beyond our immediate or effective control and which may affect
our ability to satisfy your booking or the specific requirements of this hire: in such
circumstances, all Travellers agree to hold us harmless and they do hereby indemnify us from any
claim that you or any person on their behalf might otherwise make against us for any
consequential loss or damage arising there from.
The VAN must be returned by 11:55 pm on the drop-off date, late returns will attract a late
return fee calculated at Rs.1000 per hour, with a return any time after 2:00 am being deemed a
Where your late return of the VAN causes a loss or cost to us or to another Hirer, we reserve the right to claim our loss from you or to deduct our loss and any associated costs from the security deposit.