The prices we ask is towards rental of the vehicle which is fixed on a per day basis and not on the number of person travelling unless explicitly stated otherwise.
– To confirm the booking of Vehicle, Travellers would be required to pay
– Payment shall be done on the website by the link provided or by electronic fund transfer into accounts as provided at the time of Confirmation or via a secure online payment portal.
– Glamp O Wheel reserves the right to request payment by credit card or Paytm to secure all short lead-time bookings which have been confirmed within 7 (seven) days of travel.
Price includes - Rental of vehicle, GST and driver charges.
Price does not Include- Fuel cost, Tolls Charges, State Border Taxes, Vehicle Parking Charges, Food Cost, Raw material cost, Insurance cost, any other stay arrangements in hotels, lodges or resorts, etc, and any other costs which are not mentioned under inclusion, and will be charged extra on actual basis.
We will Provide a Vehicle with full fuel in the fuel tank and at the time of the return of the vehicle Travellerss need to give the vehicle full fuel in the Tank.
– GST details of the Travellers (if any) must be provided to Glamp O Wheel at the time of booking so that an appropriate invoice reflecting the GST credit shall be raised on completion of the Package.
– Should the Travellers fail to defer any payment on the due date or breach any of the other Terms, Glamp O Wheel shall be entitled to:
Cancel the Booking and take such action as may be deemed necessary to recover the full amount owed & Cancel any future Bookings made by the Travellers, Recover from the Travellers any costs incurred due to late cancellation, Refuse to accept any further bookings from the Travellers, Request payment from Travellerss on arrival prior to the rendering of any Services, may levy interest on all overdue account balances @ 24% PA.
1. Travellers accept full responsibility for the care and security of the goods and amenities
provided by Glamp O Wheel at all times during the Period of Hire or whilst in their
2. If any damage is caused to the goods during the Hire, we will retain part or the entire security deposit for repair or replacement thereof. If the replacement repair cost exceeds the security deposit, Glamp O Wheel may request for making actual payments for all such damage costs.
3. Any items comprising or being a part of the goods and found missing, damaged, broken, or substituted for will be deducted from the security deposit.
4.Travellers need to pay a penalty for any damage to the Linen, sofa cushions, electronics, or electrical part of VAN if found damaged in the course of their hire. We may deduct the same from the security deposit.
5. Travellers need to promptly comply with any reasonable instruction given by Glamp O Wheel.
6. Ensure they take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for personal effects, personal accidents, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation, and curtailment.
7. Ensure they have the necessary Government ID, correct passport, visa, and vaccination requirements.
8. Understand that in some cases their travel may take them into regions and in proximity to wildlife, it’s their responsibility to take proper measures for their safety and safety of their belongings, Glamp O Wheel is and will not be held responsible for any damage or loss.
9. Travellers need to adhere to all guidelines laid down by Government (State/Central) in respect to wildlife and heritage sites.
10. Travellers need to maintain complete hygiene at all times and should follow Covid's appropriate behavior.
11. Travellers need to maintain vehicle cabin and toilet clean and hygienic at all times.
12. Travellers should ensure the safety of their belongings and also amenities provided by Glamp O Wheel.
13. Travellers are not allowed to use the Kitchen when a vehicle is in running.
14. Travellers should not carry any sought of illegal medicines and drugs during their journey in our Caravan, should follow guidelines for carrying alcohol with them during travel in a vehicle it should be within the permissible limit only.
15. Travellers are not allowed to carry any Weapon during their journey with us if found it’s not the responsibility of Glamp O Wheel and Travellerss may have to discontinue their journey and no refund will be provided.
1. We will provide vehicles after complete sanitization, our drivers are well trained and also
help our Travellerss with route planning if insisted for.
2. We will ensure replenishment of Fresh Water & charging of batteries for smooth running of vehicles and comfort of our Travellerss.
3. We will help our Travellers in pitching camping tents and making arrangements for outdoor camping if they allow us to do so.
4. We shall not be responsible for the loss or damage of Traveller's personal belongings.